Thai Mussels in the Shell
Servings 2 People
- 1 box Coleson's Catch Pacific Delight Greenshell Mussels in Half Shell
- 1 Onion finely diced
- 1 Green Bell Pepper finely diced
- 1 Red Bell Pepper finely diced
- 1/4 cup chopped mint
- 2 Tbsp. Lemon Zest
- 2 Tbsp. Soy Sauce
- 1/2 cup plum sauce
- 2 Tbsp. Sesame Oil
- 1/2 tsp. crushed red chilies
- 1/2 cup diced roasted peanuts
- Sauté the onion and bell peppers in a bit of oil (corn, peanut or canola) until tender.
- Add the other ingredients except peanuts.
- Heat through and simmer for a couple of minutes.
- If it is real thick add a bit of water, if it seems too thin let it cook down until it is not watery. Cool.
- Spoon a mound of the seasoned vegetables on to each mussel.
- Sprinkle with the peanuts and heat in oven at 350° for 15 minutes.
Please follow and like us: