Scallops with Roasted Garlic and Tomatoes
Servings 2 People
- 1 pkg Coleson’s Catch Scallops
- 1/2 c Garlic cloves whole, peeled & tossed in oil
- 4 pcs Roma Tomatoes cut in half lengthwise
- 1/4 c Parsley chopped
- olive oil
- Salt and Pepper
- Roast garlic on a sheet pan, in a hot oven until golden brown.
- Shake salt and pepper over the cut side of the Roma tomatoes and place cut side down on a sheet pan and drizzle with oil.
- Bake at 450° until the skins split, 10-15 minutes. Peel off the skins and dice.
- Shake salt and pepper over the scallop, sauté in a hot sauté pan until golden.
- Add garlic, tomatoes, parsley and hint of olive oil.
- Heat through and toss.
- Check seasoning.
This a delicately flavored dish that is great with pasta.
Please follow and like us: