Scalloped Root Vegetables and Imitation Crabmeat Salad with Chunks or Flakes
Servings 2 People
- 1 pkg Coleson's Catch Imitation Crab Meat Chunks
- 2 c boiling potato peeled and sliced
- 1 c Carrot peeled and sliced
- 1 c celery root peeled and sliced
- 1 c Breadcrumbs
- 1 c Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 c Parsley chopped
- 1 c Heavy Cream
- Oil a shallow casserole dish and layer a third of the vegetables, crabmeat, breadcrumbs, parsley and cheese.
- Repeat the process, finishing with a layer of breadcrumbs and cheese.
- Cover with the cream.
- Bake at 375 degrees for about an hour. If it is getting too brown, cover with foil.
- It is done when a fork slides easily through the potatoes.
Please follow and like us: