Sauteed Calamari Nicoise
Servings 2 People
- For every pound of Coleson's Catch Calamari:
- 1 Tbsp. chopped garlic
- 1/2 c diced onion
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 c diced tomato
- 1 Tbsp. Italian seasoning
- 1/4 c sliced black olives
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Clean squid by pulling out the viscera including cartilage.
- Rinse in cold water and cut into half inch rings. Blot dry with paper towel.
- Saute the onion and garlic for approximately 5 minutes.
- Add basil, tomato and seasonings and cook 10-15 minutes.
- Add the squid and cook for 2 minutes (don't overcook).
Serve over Creamy Polenta.
Please follow and like us: