Mussels With Cream And Capers
Servings 2 People
- 1 pkg Coleson's Catch Kono Mussels on Half Shell
- 1/2 c Onion diced
- 1 Tbsp chopped garlic
- 1/4 c dry sherry
- 1 pint Heavy Cream
- 1 tsp Lemon Juice
- 1/4 c capers
- Black Pepper
- 1 c baby spinach
- In a medium saucepan, simmer the onion and garlic in the sherry until the sherry is almost gone.
- Add cream and reduce to the desired thickness.
- Add the lemon, capers, and pepper.
- Bring back to a boil and remove from heat.
- In a large saucepan, boil enough water to cover the mussels.
- Plunge the mussels into the water for one minute, drain, and place in a large bowl.
- Cover with the sauce, add spinach, and toss to wilt.
Serving Suggestions: All you need now is a great loaf of bread and a salad.
Please follow and like us: