Mussels on the Half Shell with Butter and Caviar
Servings 2 People
- 16 pcs Coleson's Catch Kono Mussels on the Half Shell
- 1/2 c Caviar any style
- 2/3 c salted butter melted
- 2/3 c green peas fresh and young or frozen
- 1/2 c Chicken Broth
- Simmer the peas until heated through and puree.
- Fill the mussels with pea puree and melted butter; bake at 375F until heated through about 5-7 minutes.
- I like to arrange the mussels on a tray or platter on rock salt so they don't tip over and lose their yummy sauce.
- Top with caviar and serve.
Serve with an outstanding bread for sopping.
Please follow and like us: