Mussel Meat and Roasted Garlic Wrapped in Bacon
Servings 2 People
- 12 oz Coleson's Catch Mussel Meat
- 24 cloves of Garlic
- 1 lb. bacon
- 24 basil leaves
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Toss the garlic with extra virgin olive oil and bake on a sheet pan until golden brown.
- (15 min. at 350) Cook the bacon until browned but not crispy.
- Place a clove of the garlic and a basil leaf on top of each mussel.
- Cut the slices of bacon in half and wrap around the mussel. Secure with a toothpick.
- Bake at 400° for approximately 10 minutes, or until the bacon is crisp and the mussel heated through.
Please follow and like us: