Mussel and Chorizo Filo Bundle
Servings 2 People
- 12 oz Coleson's Catch Mussel Meat
- 8 oz. Chorizo sausage
- 1/4 cup Cilantro chopped
- 1/4 cup Onion diced
- 1/4 cup Red Bell Pepper diced
- 1 package frozen filo dough
- Take the chorizo out of the casing and crumble it up.
- Saute it with the onions, bell peppers and cilantro; drain off fat. Cool the mixture.
- Put a mussel on one corner of a 6" x 6" square of filo; place a mound of Chorizo mixture on top and roll forward, tucking in the "wings" of the dough as you go.
- Repeat with remaining mussels, mixture, and filo.
- Place on a cookie sheet and drizzle with melted butter.
- Bake at 400° for 15 minutes or until brown.
Please follow and like us: