King Crab Legs with Pesto Hollandaise
Servings 2 People
- 12 oz Coleson's Catch King Crab Legs
- Hollandaise Sauce:
- 3 egg yolks
- 1 tsp. lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp. Salt
- 2/3 c. Melted butter
- 1 c. basil leaves
- 1/2 c. olive oil
- 1/4 c. garlic
- 1/4 c. Parmesan cheese grated
- 1/4 c. pine nut pecans, or walnuts
- Heat crab legs.
- Hollandaise: In a double boiler, whisk eggs yolks, lemon juice and salt and cook until mixture is custardy and fluffy.
- Slowly add melted butter, whisking the whole time.
- Add 1 tablespoon prepared Pesto that has been slightly heated in a microwave or a saute pan.
- Pesto: Mix ingredients in food processor or blender, or finely chop by hand and stir together.
- Makes 1 1/4 - 1 1/2 cups.
Please follow and like us: