Imitation Crabmeat Stir Fry
Servings 2 People
- 8 oz. Coleson's Catch Imitation Crabmeat flakes or chunks
- 1/2 Yellow Onion julienne
- 1/2 Red Bell Pepper julienne
- 2 c shredded Napa cabbage or regular green cabbage
- 2 Tbsp. Ginger grated
- 1 Tbsp. garlic chopped
- 2 Tbsp. Soy Sauce
- 2 Tbsp. Vegetable oil corn or canola
- 1 Tbsp. Sesame Oil
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Heat a sauté pan, add vegetable oil and when hot, add onions and peppers.
- Stir over medium heat about a minute and add ginger and garlic.
- Toss in the Crabmeat and cabbage.
- As the cabbage starts to wilt add the soy sauce and sesame oil.
- When all is heated through, turn off heat.
Serving Suggestions: Serve over steamed white rice or Asian noodles.
Please follow and like us: