Imitation Crab And Lentil Stew
Servings 2 People
- 1 pkg Coleson's Catch Imitation Crabmeat
- 2 Tbsp. Oil
- 1 Yellow Onion small diced
- 2 Tbsp. garlic minced
- 1/2 tsp. Saffron
- 2/3 c dried lentils
- 3 c Chicken Stock
- 2/3 c Tomatoes diced
- 1/4 c Cilantro chopped
- 3 Tbsp. Lemon Juice
- Salt and Pepper
- Sauté the onion until tender, add garlic and gently cook; do not brown.
- Add saffron, chicken stock and lentils.
- Simmer until lentils are tender (20-30 minutes).
- Add tomatoes, cilantro and lemon juice, simmer for 5 minutes.
- Add flaked crab and bring to a boil.
- Adjust seasoning.
Additional Comments: This delicious, healthy and easy to prepare recipe is also excellent for other Coleson's Catch® seafood items like Halibut, Tuna, Mahi-Mahi, Chilean Sea Bass, Swordfish, Orange Roughy and Tilapia. Enjoy!
Please follow and like us: