Angel Hair Pasta with Calamari
Servings 2 People
- 12oz. pkg. Coleson's Catch Calamari clean and cut into circles
- 2 c cooked black angel hair pasta
- 2 c cooked white angel hair pasta
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 Tbsp chopped garlic
- 1/2 c White Wine
- 1 c Tomatoes diced
- 1/4 c chopped fresh basil
- 3 c Chicken Broth
- Salt and Pepper
- 1 tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Saute the garlic in the olive oil, add the white wine, tomatoes and basil. Simmer.
- Add the broth, salt and pepper.
- Bring to a boil and add all the calamari; simmer for 2 minutes and add the pasta.
- Heat through.
- Top with Parmesan cheese.
Black angel hair pasta is available in specialty stores and gourmet food catalogs. It is dyed black with squid ink.
Please follow and like us: