Saffron Mussels With Cream Linguini
Servings 2 People
- 12 oz. Coleson's Catch Mussel Meat
- 1/4 c. dry Vermouth or white wine
- 1 tsp. saffron threads
- 2 Tbsp. garlic chopped
- 3 c. Heavy Cream
- 1 c. Tomatoes diced
- 1/2 tsp. Salt
- 1/2 tsp. Black Pepper
- 1 Tbsp. Parsley chopped
- In a medium saucepan, simmer the vermouth, saffron and garlic for 5 minutes.
- Add the heavy cream, simmer and allow the mixture to reduce until it becomes slightly thick.
- Add tomatoes and mussel meat and season with the salt and pepper. Heat through.
Pour over cooked linguini. Top with Parmesan cheese and chopped parsley.
Please follow and like us: