Tuna Steaks with Curried Peanut Sauce
Servings 2 People
- 12 oz pkg Coleson’s Catch Tuna Steaks
- 1/2 c Yellow Onion diced
- 1 tsp Curry Powder
- 1/2 tsp Fresh Ginger grated
- 1 Tbsp Butter
- 2/3 c Chicken Broth
- 1/4 c Chunky Peanut Butter
- 1/4 c Coconut Flakes
- Salt and Pepper
- In a medium sauce pan sauté the onion in butter until clear.
- Add curry powder and ginger.
- Sauté but don't brown.
- Add chicken broth and bring to a boil.
- Add the peanut butter and coconut flakes.
- Whisk until smooth.
- Season the tuna with salt and pepper and sear in a hot sauté pan - cook it rare!
Serve the Tuna, the Curried Peanut Sauce with rice, bulgur or couscous and a fresh vegetable or salad on the side.
Please follow and like us: