Tuna Steaks With Cranberry Pineapple Chutney
Servings 4 People
- 4 Coleson’s Catch Tuna Steaks
- 1 c Pineapple diced
- 1/2 c sun dried cranberries
- 1/2 c sliced red onion
- 1 Tbsp Fresh Ginger grated
- 1 tsp. crushed red chilies
- 2/3 c Sugar
- 1 /3 c white vinegar
- 1 tsp. Orange Zest
- In a heavy bottomed saucepan, dissolve the sugar and vinegar over medium heat.
- When the sugar is dissolved, add the other ingredients; bring to a boil and cook until the syrup is thick stirring occasionally.
- It can take a long time.. Cool. Holds for weeks.
- Broil the tuna and serve with the chutney.
This delicious, healthy and easy to prepare recipe is also excellent for other Coleson's Catch® seafood items like Halibut, Tuna, Mahi-Mahi, Chilean Sea Bass, Swordfish, Orange Roughy and Tilapia. Enjoy!
Please follow and like us: