Tuna Satay with Peanut Sauce
Servings 2 People
- 12 oz pkg Coleson’s Catch Tuna Steaks
- 1/2 c Onion halved and sliced
- 1/2 c Red Bell Pepper halved and sliced
- 2/3 c Chicken Broth
- 1/3 c Onion diced
- 3 Tbsp Chunky Peanut Butter
- 1/2 tsp crushed red chili flakes
- 1 tsp Lemon Juice
- 1/4 tsp Black Pepper
- 3 Tbsp Peanuts chopped
- 1 Tbsp Parsley chopped
- Cut tuna into one-inch squares and put them on the skewers; put in fridge.
- In a medium-sized pan, saute the sliced onions and bell peppers al dente; set aside.
- In a small saucepan, saute the diced onion until clear, then add chicken broth.
- When it comes to a boil, add the peanut butter and crushed chili; whisk smooth.
- When it comes to another boil, add lemon and pepper; simmer 2 minutes.
- To cook the tuna: char rare over an open flame, saute, or broil - whichever way you choose, just don't overcook it.
To serve, lay the cooked tuna on a bed of rice or bulgur wheat, pour the sauce over the tuna, then sprinkle with bell pepper and chopped peanuts, finishing with parsley.
Please follow and like us: