Servings 2 People
- 12 oz pkg Coleson’s Catch Tuna Steaks
- 1/2 tsp Fajita seasoning
- 1 Yellow Onion
- 1 Small Red Bell Pepper
- 1 Small Green Bell Pepper
- Mild Oil - Corn or Canola
- 4-6 Small Flour Tortillas any flavor you enjoy
- 2/3 c Mixed Grated Jack and Cheddar Cheeses
- 1/2 c Sour Cream
- 2/3 c Guacamole
- If you are going to cook over an open flame, light it now.
- Dust the tuna with fajita seasoning and set it aside.
- Peel onion, cut in half, and thinly slice.
- Cut bell peppers in half, seed, core, and thinly slice.
- Saute the onions.
- Lightly saute the peppers.
- Toss them together after they are cooked, and set aside.
- Cook the tuna now - quickly sear over the hot flames or in a hot lightly-oiled pan. Remember: Don't overcook!
- Cut the tuna into the traditional fajita strips and toss with the onion-bell pepper mixture.
- Heat the tortillas or not; it is up to you, but remember that a heated tortilla hardens when it cools. Now, sit down and assemble your masterpieces of yummy goodness.
If you have Fajita Seasoning, use it! If not, simply mix a little chili powder, cumin, and garlic salt together, or you may use Taco Seasoning.
Please follow and like us: