Salmon and Butternut Squash Chowder
Servings 2 People
- 1 lb Coleson’s Catch Salmon Fillets skinned diced
- 1/2 c Yellow Onion diced
- 1/2 c celery root diced
- 1 c diced par boiled butternut squash
- 1/2 c dry sherry
- 1/2 tsp Thyme
- 1 c Chicken Broth
- 4 c Milk
- Salt and Pepper
- Boil the onion, celery root, sherry, thyme and chicken broth until the celery root is tender.
- Add the milk and scald.
- Thicken with roux (equal parts butter and flour), add salmon and squash.
- Bring to a boil and adjust seasonings.
Try substituting pumpkin instead of butternut squash.
Please follow and like us: