Mahi-Mahi With Blackberry-Pinot Noir Sauce
Servings 4 People
- 2 c. fish stock
- 2 c. Pinot Noir or dry red wine
- 2 Shallots minced
- 2 Tbsp. fresh lemon thyme minced
- 1/2 c. unsalted butter chilled and cut into 1/2" cubes
- 4 doz. blackberries about 2 cups
- 4 Coleson’s Catch Mahi-Mahi Fillets boned
- Combine the fish stock, wine, shallots, garlic, and thyme in a medium saucepan.
- Bring the mixture to a boil and cook over high heat until reduced to a syrup-like consistency, about 12 minutes.
- Remove the pan from the heat and slowly whisk in the butter, bit by bit.
- Add the blackberries and heat the sauce through over low heat. Set aside and keep warm.
- Steam the Mahi-Mahi fillets in a covered steamer over medium heat for 5 to 6 minutes (depending on thickness), until the Mahi-Mahi is firm and barely opaque in the center.
Spoon some of the blackberry sauce onto each plate and place a Mahi-Mahi fillet alongside the sauce.
Please follow and like us: