Chilean Sea Bass with Pecan Brown Butter
Servings 6 People
- 6 portions Coleson's Catch Chilean Sea Bass 6-8 oz. each
- 4 oz salted butter
- 1/2 cup pecans chopped
- 4 large red onion thinly sliced Chicken stock Canola oil Thyme Salt and pepper diced carrot and scallions for garnish
- Heat oil in large saute pan. Add onions and stir occasionally until brown.
- Add seasonings, then add enough chicken stock to moisten. Broil Sea Bass.
- Place on a bed of prepared onions, top with pecan butter and garnish with diced carrot and scallions.
- Pecan Butter:
- Melt butter in a saucepan, whisking constantly.
- When the butter browns to the desired darkness remove from heat.
- The darker the butter, the stronger the flavor.
- Toast pecans in the oven and add just before serving.
Serve with rice and a seasonal vegetable.
Please follow and like us: