Baked Sea Bass with Root Vegetables
Servings 2 People
- 1 pkg Coleson's Catch Sea Bass
- 3 cup root vegetables grated
- 1/2 cup Green Onion diced
- olive oil
- Pinch thyme
- Salt and Pepper
- Salt and pepper the Sea Bass and place in a baking dish.
- Toss the rest of the ingredients together and sprinkle over the fish.
- Bake at 400° for 20 minutes.
Root Vegetables are any vegetable that grows under ground. They are typically very firm. I like to mix them for a good color combination: Carrots, parsnip and celeriac. Potatoes can be mixed in, of course. For those who are not fond of the root vegetables, squash can be substituted.
Please follow and like us: