African-Marinated Mahi-Mahi With Sadza
- 1 Tbsp. lemon
- 1 tsp. Ginger
- 2 Tbsp. Peanut Butter
- 1/4 c. tomato juice
- 1 Tbsp. garlic chopped
- 1 tsp. Curry Powder
- hot chili peppers to taste
- 1 c. cornmeal finely ground
- 4 c. cold water or chicken stock
- 1 tsp. garlic
- 1 tsp. Cumin
- Blend marinade ingredients and marinate the Mahi-Mahi for 24 hours. Broil.
- For Sadza: Mix the cornmeal with the remaining ingredients in a sauce pan. Heat the mixture while whisking continuously.
- Cook until cornmeal is soft and mixture is thick--approximately 10-20 minutes.
If using unsalted peanut butter, add 1/4 tsp. salt.
Please follow and like us: