Sole with Lavender-Rosemary Sauce
Servings 2 People
- 1 pkg Coleson's Catch Sole Fillets
- 1/4 c. Sherry
- 1 Tbsp. Garlic chopped
- 1 Tbsp. Shallot or Red Onion chopped
- 1 c. Heavy Cream
- 1 tsp. Rosemary
- 1 tsp. Lavender Blossoms*
- 1/4 tsp. White Pepper
- 4 Tbsp. Butter
- 1 Tbsp. Lemon juice
- Simmer sherry, garlic, and shallot until liquid is almost gone.
- Add cream, rosemary, lavender blossoms, and pepper.
- Simmer the sauce for approximately 5 minutes then add butter and lemon juice. Simmer until it is the desired thickness.
- Poach, bake, sauté, or broil the sole; top with sauce.
Lavender Blossoms can be found in spice section of specialty food stores; they can be substituted with rose petals or any sweet spice like basil.
Please follow and like us: