Herb Steamed Trout
Servings 4 People
- 4 Coleson's Catch Trout dressed
- 2 tbsp garlic
- 1/4 cup Basil (oregano, dill and parsley are good, too), chopped
- 1 lemon cut into thin slices
- 1 small red onion sliced
- Salt and Pepper
- Divide the ingredients into fourths. Sprinkle salt and pepper inside the trout.
- Place the other ingredients inside the fish.
- Arrange the trout on a rack that will fit inside a roasting pan and place in the pan.
- The pan should have an inch of boiling water in the bottom and the fish should be above the water. Cover with foil.
- The cooking can take place on top of the stove on a burner or in the oven.
- On top of the stove is faster (approximately 10 minutes).
- In a 400 degree oven, it will take 20 minutes.
Please follow and like us: