Pomegranate and Coconut Milk Ladyfinger Parfait
Servings 2 People
- 3 egg yolks
- 1/3 c Sugar
- 2/3 c Heavy Cream
- 2/3 c mascarpone
- 2/3 c sweetened coconut milk
- 1/4 c pomegranate juice
- 1 Tsp rum
- 18 ladyfingers
- Fresh pomegranate kernels
- Fresh Mint
- Beat the yolks and sugar until thoroughly mixed. Whip the cream.
- Fold the mascarpone into the cream and then the yolks into it.
- Mix the coconut milk, pomegranate juice and rum.
- Dip the ladyfingers in the liquid and layer into parfait dishes alternating with the egg mixture.
- Garnish with fresh pomegranate kernels and mint.
- Put in the refrigerator and let it set for 8 hours.
Please follow and like us: