Pickled Curried Chilean Sea Bass
Servings 2 People
- 12 oz Coleson's Catch Chilean Sea Bass
- 1 large onion sliced
- 1 tbsp Oil
- 1 tbsp Curry Powder
- 1/3 cup Vinegar
- 1 tsp Sugar
- 1/4 tsp Chili Flakes crushed
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1 bay leaf
- 1/2 tsp whole allspice
- Sprinkle the fillets with salt and bake at 350 for 15 minutes.
- Saute the onion in the oil until golden brown.
- Add curry powder, vinegar, sugar, chili flakes, bay leaf, allspice, salt and pepper.
- Simmer all for a few minutes.
- Place the fish in a non-tarnishing container-glass, earthenware, or plastic-and pour the hot curried vinegar over the fish.
- Chill for 24 hours.
Please follow and like us: