Tuscan-Style Calamari Linguini
Servings 2 People
- For every pound of Coleson's Catch Calamari:
- 2 Tbsp. chopped garlic
- 2/3 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 tsp. Thyme
- 1/4 c capers
- 1-1/2 c diced tomatoes
- 1/2 c dry white wine
- 1/2 c Chicken Stock
- Clean squid by pulling out the viscera including cartilage.
- Rinse in cold water and cut into half inch rings. Blot dry with paper towel.
- Saute onions in olive oil until soft and translucent.
- Add the thyme, garlic, capers and tomatoes and saute until the tomatoes are soft.
- Add the liquids and bring to a boil, then simmer for 5 minutes.
- Add the cleaned and sliced squid (cut into rings and leave the tentacles whole) and simmer for 2-3 minutes.
- Don't overcook. The squid is done when it turns opaque white.
Pour over warm Linguini.
Please follow and like us: