Prawns, Scallops and Red Bell Peppers with Sautéed Polenta
- 12 Coleson's Catch Tiger Prawns peeled & deveined
- 20 Coleson’s Catch Scallops
- 1 c Onions finely sliced
- 2 c Red Bell Pepper finely sliced
- 1/4 c olive oil
- 1/2 c Chicken Broth
- 1/2 c balsamic vinegar
- Salt and Pepper
- In a large sauté pan caramelize the onions in the olive oil, add the red bell peppers, vinegar and chicken broth and simmer until tender.
- Add more chicken broth if needed.
- Dust the prawns and scallops in flour and sauté them until golden brown.
- Combine them with the bell peppers and simmer for a minute or two.
- Pour over sautéed polenta.
Please follow and like us: