Mussels and Scallops with Saffron Broth with Linguini
Servings 4 People
- 1 pkg Coleson's Catch Pacific Delight Mussels on the Half Shell
- 1 pkg Coleson’s Catch Scallops
- 1 c +Chicken Broth or White Wine or a mix of both
- 1 c Tomatoes diced
- 2 Tbsp Garlic chopped
- 1 pinch saffron threads
- 1/2 c Parsley chopped
- Salt and Pepper
- 4 c Linguini cooked
- If you want to saute the garlic, you can. You also can just simmer the liquid of choice and the saffron for a few minutes to steep out the flavor from the threads and add the garlic, tomatoes and bring to a boil.
- Add the scallops with all of its juice and bring to a boil.
- Add the mussels, meat side down and the parsley.
- Once it comes to a boil it is ready.
- Serve over cooked Linguini.
Please follow and like us: